Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time With Family and Friends

Today was a great day!  Kelli was able to come to the apartment and spend time with family and a few friends.  She got to spend time with Milli and feed Logan which I know she really enjoyed.  We also got some pizza and she had a piece... this was a relief since she has been eating cafeteria food for so long.  She was able to come to the apartment intermittently between naps and I think it was good for her to get to visit a bit.  I have to keep close track of her and make sure she doesn't get very fatigued.  When she starts to show signs of fatigue, I try to get her back to take a nap.  It's vital for her to get sleep in order to heal.  Tomorrow she'll get to come and spend time again and I know she really enjoys the feeling of normalcy that this brings.  More tomorrow, take care.   --Chauncy

Keep your comments coming!  We find much strength and encouragement from your thoughts.  We know that Kelli and Chauncy appreciate the time you take to leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. It is so great that you were able to get to spend some time at the apartment Kelli! Way to go-I am amazed over and over again at the strides you are making!
    Whitney Bishop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chauncy and Kelli,
    I'm so glad Kelli was able to eat pizza with family and friends. Hospital food gets quite boring real quick.
    Your strenghth absolutely amazes me. I think of you both, daily.
    John Stringfellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli and Chauncy:

    I want you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you as you experience this trial. Kelli, our family loves you very much and wish you a quick recovery! We love you!

    Jocelyn (Fillerup) Warczak

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great to hear about how everything is going. You are both amazingly strong people and we are so happy to know you. Please let us know when you'd be up for a visit, we're just a few miles away and would love to stop by. You are in our thoughts and prayers daily.
    Rob and Kari Clark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli and Chauncy we love you guys so much! You and the Clarks were our favorite people at Aggie Village. So happy to hear about Kelli's progress. You guys are so strong! Know you are in our prayers and thoughts daily!
    Kody and Michelle Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chauncy! Thanks for all the updates. You guys are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. We love hearing the progress that Kelli makes daily. You are such a good example to everyone of what a husband and father should be like! You truly have an amazing family! We look to you for strength. Love Kristine McDaniel

    ReplyDelete