Friday, January 28, 2011

Home Cookin' Coming Up!

Yesterday Kelli was fitted with a new wheelchair that enables her to propel herself with her feet.  This is another step in the process toward walking on her own and allows her to exercise her legs much more.  Tomorrow I'm getting additional training so that she can come to the apartment on the hospital campus for short periods of time over the weekend.  This is really exiting!  Hopefully I can cook her a favorite dish.  She hasn't had much of an appetite so hopefully some home-cooked food will help her out a bit.  She continues to wear out easily which is normal for her injury so I'm doing my best to make sure she gets naps and plenty of sleep at night. This is essential for her injuries to heal.  Please continue to pray for us.  I know you are because we can feel it but please keep it up.  This week has been a difficult one and we need everyone's faith to help us out.  More updates to come tomorrow...     --Chauncy



**Don't miss the previous updates regarding the Johnson Family Benefit Fundraiser! **** 

1 comment:

  1. We've been praying for you! I know this isn't a private blog, and that others can read my comment, but I thought I'd tell you anyway that I submitted Kelli's name in the Provo temple this week. More prayers and faith will flow your way! We love you!

    ReplyDelete