Kelli is really trying to come out of her amnesia but it always seems to get the best of her. We're working on reviewing her planner so she knows what she's been doing during her days here. Today she asked how the girls were and said she loves Logan. I am in the process of making her a photo album of family and friends to let her thumb through each day. This will help her put some pieces back together. She said she feels lost which was sad but also a great sign that she continues to progress. I try to help her understand more and more and provide as much security as I can. Tomorrow she gets to eat lunch for the first time since the accident. I'll let you know how it goes! I'm receiving training on her injury and how to keep her safe in her wheel chair etc. The kids aren't able to see her until she remembers 24 hour periods well enough to tell her about Elise. Her psychologist and I don't want her to have to re-live it every day and we think only bringing Milli and Logan will tip her off before she's ready. Milli and Logan are doing great. Kelli's mother Joan (Oma) is here caring for them and doing a wonderful job, I'm very thankful for her. Attached are a few pictures...I downsized them so hopefully they'll load fine. I'll try to send more pictures of all of us tomorrow. Love you all, your faith and prayers strengthen our family. more to come tomorrow...Chauncy.

I have been praying for you all since we heard, and we will continue to pray here in Sheridan. I know a lot of people love your family here, and you are talked about, loved and prayed for daily. Keep updating, and God bless your family Chauncy! Lynn (Stahl) Valdez
ReplyDeleteJeff and I are praying for you and your family. Words cannot say enough about how sorry we are for your loss. May God wrap you in His love and comfort. Jeff and Lindsey (Loveland) Hamilton
ReplyDeleteMay God and the many prayers continue to grace your family with the strength to get through each and every day of this healing process. Reading your updates continue to amaze me. Kelli is so extremely blessed to have you, Chauncy. We are sending prayers from San Diego and will continue to follow your progress. God bless.
ReplyDeleteStacy(Kukuchka)Sonzogni