Hello Everyone! This is Kelli!!!!! I told Chauncy that I wanted to make a post to tell you all how thankful I am for all of your love and support. We have received so many letters, gifts, and donations and I just want you all to know that they are all helping!
I am doing good! It is so great to have Chauncy and Milli and Logan here with me! My therapists are helping me with everything from getting dressed to walking again independently. They are working on my physical, emotional, and general healing as a whole. I know that I am in the right place. So thank you all again, I will try to post again soon. Love to you all, Kelli
Oh Kelli what a great post! We love you so much and think about you every day! We are amazed by your progress and pray for your continual progress! Love You!
ReplyDelete-Michelle