Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Amazing Road to Recovery!

This is Kelli again!!!! I am so touched by the love, support and enthusiasm we have been receiving and have received. I especially want to thank Chauncy's work and co-workers for allowing him to be here with me. I want you all to know that I am back!! My personality, sense of humor, and the Kelli you have always known is here! With that said, my injuries are complex and will continue to take time to heal, the professional help that I am receiving here at Craig is helping me continue to progress in all aspects of my healing. All of my therapies are geared toward helping me live independently at home and take care of my family again. Thanks again for all of your love, support, and prayers. I'll try to update you again soon, Love you all! Kelli

7 comments:

  1. I love you Kelli! I totally believe in miracles and this post just made my heart fly with happiness and joy. You are the most amazing woman and I am blessed and thankful beyond words that you are my sister. You make me always strive to do better and be better. Thank you for the love that you are in my life. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Kelli!! Our Lucas reminds us to pray for you almost every night. We aren't the best at keeping in touch, but know that we're out here in Long Island rooting for you and so is everyone else that we can tell your story too. May the Lord bless you with His richest blessings and healings. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. These things have been our prayers specifically that you could be home and care for your family. We love you all and will continue to pray for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelli.... you continue to amaze me! You have always been such a strong person! You are such a great example to everyone of what a perfect mother could be. Hang in there friend... I love you and have always looked up to more than you will ever know. I pray for you always! Thank you Chauncy for taking such good care of your wonderful wife! I love you both.... Rachel Romney Donnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli it is so good to hear from you and to know that you are back! You and your family have been such an inspiration to our family and we are so happy that you are doing as well as you are. Please know that you and your family continues to stay in our thoughts and prayers.
    Jared Bangerter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelli,

    Amber and I are wishing you guys the very best. We keep reading on your recovery and we both hope for your speedy recovery. Good luck and God Bless.

    Regards,

    Jeffrey & Amber Hobble

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited that you are posting now. How amazing. We didn't get a photo in of our family with the photo collage they were putting together, sorry about that but I want you to know you're in our prayers and we love you. We know if there is anyone who can do this it's you. You're awesome
    Jennifer and Heath Petersen

    ReplyDelete